Saturday, December 25, 2010

So I owe this to Jerz from last week

Well, Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone had a good morning and got all kinds of wonderful things. I know I did. My entire kit for culinary school is almost put together just from this morning!

Things have been pretty quiet here. I've been working with my dad and getting ready to move, which is going to happen sometime in February or March.
Today we're continuing our family tradition of going to see a movie together. We started it ages ago, when Lord of the Rings was coming out, and now it's a thing. We're going to see True Grit, which looks interesting if only because Matt Damon, Josh Brolin and Jeff Bridges all look like twins in the previews.

Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and get to eat delicious food and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment