Friday, July 9, 2010

Iron Chef

I have decided that I want to be an Iron Chef someday.



And not one of those wimpy "I won a competition" Iron Chefs like Michael Symon and Jose Garces.

I want to be so awesome the Chairman just appoints me Iron Chef.
Good life goals, no?

Secret: I actually love Mike Symon. He's one of my favorite Iron Chefs, right alongside Morimoto.

Want to know why I love Morimoto?
He's Badass. That's right, Badass. Capital B. He makes Tuna Tartare out of the best part of the fish, the part that is ONLY EVER used for sashimi. Cause he's cool like that. Also, how can you say no to this face?




Want to know why I love Mike Symon?



Besides his goofy laugh and hot sous chef, he is also badass. Not quite as much as Morimoto, obviously, as shown by the lack of capitalization, but still pretty damn awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment